Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh no! Say it aint so!

It seems like the word "economy" is on every one's lips these days...so much so its getting annoying. As a business person myself and being married to a Financial Planner, it gets really annoying to hear people blame things completely unrelated to the economy. How the heck is the current weather because of the economic climate...seriously? I'm no expert, my husband is but I'm not going to drum up a conversation on the economy (although I will rant  :0) let alone point fingers on who is to blame. WE ALL are to blame. We voted for our representatives and WE allowed for it to come to this. People remember two things please:

1. Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. (Prov. 17:28 KJV)


2. When you point a finger at others there are always 3 fingers pointing right back at you.
 
 
That's all.
 
:::steps down from soapbox and away from pulpit::::

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! Totally true and hilarious!!! Mo

    ReplyDelete