Thursday, September 6, 2012

DIY: Meatless Meat-lover's Pizza

Read it again...and there it is.. 
Meatless Meat-lover's Pizza.

I know, I know. First sliced bread-now this. Try to contain yourself.


Recently, in one of my many random greedy searches, I stumbled upon vegetarian meat. It's made of wheat gluten by washing wheat flour dough with water until all the starch dissolves, leaving an elastic mass which is then cooked before being eaten (thanks wiki). With this information I decided to attempt making a pizza.
Here is how it went down...

Ingredients:
Store brand cheese pizza (yeah, I cheated on this step-so what)
Light Life Smart Bacon
Light Life Smart Deli Pepperoni
Gardien Chic'n Scallopini

So the instructions are simple. Brown your "meats" for flavor, cut, place and bake according to pizza instructions. Easy and Delicious!











YUMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment