Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm a celebrity in my own mind, and I am my own biggest fan.

I believe that everyone should have self confidence and because of that I proclaim that...Oh just read the title..."I am a celebrity in my own mind and I am my biggest fan". If no one else believes in you, you have to have confidence in your self. The confidence to be able to visualize your biggest dream and believe that you can make it there, no matter how off the charts it may seem to everyone else. Everyone else can say you can't do whatever it is that you want to do but never tell yourself no.

Just felt like being inspirational. Even if no one else ever reads my blog sometimes you have to give yourself a pep talk [type].

Favorite quote: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" -Eleanore Roosevelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment