Monday, January 23, 2012

Micro mini offices

Often times in apartments, space is an issue. Office space is no different. Simetimes you are lucky to find a place with enough livng space to seperate your task corner from it all....and other times you end up with a huge L shaped executive style desk in your bedroom! (uggh. That thing HAS to go!). I have been toying with the idea of setting up a great place to work that can be easily tucked away. Here are a few of my favorites!










I have a pretty spacious closet that has unused space in my living room. Down side of it is that it is unused because of it's odd shape. Its under a set of stairs. Large enough to put a desk and chair in I assume! Possibly with a few items from ikea (A true German girl- love Ikea).







I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment