Monday, January 23, 2012

Beautifying temporary living spaces

I know home ownership is the "American Dream" but I have to tell you I LOVE renting! Nothing like knowing there is a blizzard on the way and you don't have to shovel. Am I right?!  However, just like Sir Newton stated, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Yeah, it's great to know that busted water heater will not come out of your pocket but- my goodness- unpaintable white walls feel "assylum-like"! My goal is share some ideas I have run accross to help warm up those stark walls WITHOUT signing away your security deposit.


Adding color to your walls:
Nothing like a splash of color to act as a defribulator to your room ::CLEAR!::



Over at Ispydiy.com, Jenni has come up with a great way to share instant photos with minimal damage. Using black ribbon, thumbtacks, clothespins, and her Fujifilm Instax210, She has transformed a simple wall to a mini art gallary! Genious! (wish I had thought of that)

Head over to ispydiy.com for more great ideas like this one!




Wall color is wall color. Put it on the walls or if you can't put it on a frame collection then hang it on forementioned wall.


very beachy!

 doesn't add color but add great texture!

I love this color




 love this collection!

 More to come, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment