Thursday, July 26, 2012

Distracted by these handmade goodies

So, Today I have been searching for information on uniforms for my little one who starts Kindergarten in September (so excited!). I ran accross this page and I don't know what brought me here -this HAS to be the internet version of walking into a room for something and forgeting what you came for- but I will not be leaving it without sharing!

The36thavenue.com has an article on 25 Handmade gifts under $5, and really they are BEYOND cute! Take a look at some of my favorites:


Paper Clip Earrings

 Printed Candles


Tile Coaster
Bow Belt

Mason Jar Sewing Kit

DIY: Mason Jar Sewing Kit

Bird Nest Necklaces


Tea Cup Lights

Pinned Image

Lovely Wax Lumieres


Reversible Cup Sleeves

017

Beautiful Bookmarks

Pinned Image

There many more projects that I have not listed...mostly because after the last one I couldn't move without sharing! Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment