Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby girl's first dentist appointment

It's been too long- but there's no time like the present!



Update: I smiled the entire time. My baby is becoming a big girl! She was so brave...and silly. She LOVED the dentist and can't wait to go back. Side note: I was refered to Dr. Renee' Pollis' office in Newtown Square, PA by 1800dentist.com. They gave a glowing review of the hygenist, Gretchen. I honestly thought they were leading me on- they were spot on! Gretchen was fantastic. So great that I plan on taking her here for now on and possibly going myself! Great place. If you live in the area, do yourself  favor and check in with them:

http://www.renepolisdmd.com/
RENE M. POLIS, D.M.D
3534 Rhoads Ave
Newtown Square, PA 19073
610-356-9388








No comments:

Post a Comment